This job offer is expired
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
What We’re Looking for:
Bluebeam is looking for a highly motivated, talented Front-End Developer to join our growing team in our Pasadena office! If you have a desire to do full-stack web application development and have a computer science degree with a passion for building high-complexity, extensible, web applications this is the job for you. You should have experience with modern web development frameworks for building single page applications. A love for front-end development and a desire to work on back-end services using technologies such as Golang, Protobuffers, and GraphQL is a plus.
Want a peek at what you’ll be doing? You will play an integral role on a small, fast paced, high performance team to bring a brand-new product to market using cutting edge technologies and have exposure to lots of complex fields such as high performance rendering, real-time services and graphics intensive applications, just to name a few. You will be part of a cross functional team working closely with product managers and designers working closely with our customers through discovery to validate the product that we are building.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience working as a developer, particularly front-end work
- Experience with SPA frameworks such as React, VueJS, or Angular
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – Computer Science or equivalent field
- Passion for being part of a highly collaborative cross functional team
- Proven ability to work in a rapid release Agile production environment
- Proven ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Passion for delivering strong dependable code
- Passion for learning new technologies (you will learn a lot!)
- Experience with Node.js, Webpack, and npm
- WASM experience is a plus
- WebGL experience is a plus
- Backend development experience is a plus
- Experience in start-up environment a plus (this team works like a start-up within a mid-size stable company)
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Cover Letter (Help us get to know you better! Not the typical cover letter you usually submit)
Learn more about Bluebeam here: https://www.bluebeam.com/careers
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.