Frontend Developer - Angular
This job offer is expired
Frontend Developer - Angular
We are trusted by many well-known businesses, government and education establishments around the world. We have recently appeared in Deloitte’s UK Tech Fast 50, Sunday Times Top Track 100, and recognition within Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA and Northern Tech awards.
We have a brilliant team of more than 170 people spread across our offices in Manchester, Edinburgh and Utrecht, as well as across our globally remote workforce. But, we’re still growing. And that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.
Mid/Senior Frontend Developer (Google Cloud, Angular, NoSQL)
We are looking for a Front-end Developer for min. 32 hours per week for developing and building front-end systems on the Google Cloud infrastructure using AppEngine and various Google Cloud services.
Our ideal candidate is someone who recognises themselves in the following keywords: problem-solver, extreme tech enthusiast, independent worker, eager and fast learner. You’ll work alongside a great team of social geeks (Firebase Experts, Google Developer experts, software engineers), taking full ownership of your (high complexity) tasks and responsibilities.
If you have an interest in working on innovative projects with cutting edge technology in Google Cloud, this job could be a great opportunity for you.
- 3-5 years of modern JS frameworks (Angular/Vue/React/Polymer), willing to transfer existing knowledge into Angular/TypeScript
- 3-5 years of experience with NoSQL databases like FireBase/FireStore, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL and/or Big Query
- Experience using Git or BitBucket and related tooling
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and/or work level
- Google Certified Cloud Architect, or willing to acquire this certification
- Knowledge of Google Cloud (e.g. AppEngine, Firebase and Google REST APIs)
- Working with Google Apps Script
- Experience in or knowledge of working in an agile project-based environment
- Implementing unit tests
- Working in a CI/CD environment
WTC, Stadsplateau 4, 3521 AZ Utrecht - right next to Utrecht Central Station
- Competitive Salary
- Company contributed pension
- Located in the heart of Utrecht, right next to Utrecht Central Station
- Opportunities for regular flexible working when appropriate
- Flexible holiday structure - not restricted to annual holiday quota
- Work within a collaborative team to accelerate your learning
- Quarterly company meetings, and a summer ‘kick-off’ annual event
- Regular opportunities to attain industry recognised training and certifications
- Opportunity to develop within a fast-growing tech business with ambitious year-on-year growth trajectory
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At CTS, we look after each other and support everyone on our team. We’re proud of our people-centred culture; our diversity brings us innovation and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward. If you share these values and would be interested in joining one of our teams, get in touch today!