This job offer is expired
In order to rapidly grow our new platform and product technology, we are looking for a motivated and experienced Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer for our Frankfurt office.
You will be primarily working on Investment Dashboard, a financial information dashboard and trading platform for retail investors. Investment Dashboard is an Angular and Typescript application communicating with a Node.js server, developed by a team spanning multiple locations.
- Cooperation with developers, customers, UI designers and product management in the conception and implementation of requirements.
- Development of components of web based financial applications, in close cooperation with the Solutions Architect
- Definition of coding standards and development processes and ensuring these are adhered to through code reviews and automated build and test tools
- Keeping abreast of latest trends and development in web development and applying to our products.
- Training of team members.
- Interfacing and collaborating with other teams.
- Application of agile development methods and participation in agile software development processes.
- 2nd and 3rd level support for products that are in use and still within maintenance lifecycle
- Bachelor/ Master of computer science, business informatics, mathematics, physics or similar education
- Experience in the development of web-based applications using modern frameworks
- Able to work independently and take responsibility for self-development
- Experience of Agile development methodologies and DevOps
- High level of commitment, service thinking and flexibility to prove yourself in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Knowledge of the banking environment and market data desirable
- State-of-the-art technologies in our projects and modern development processes
- Top location in the heart of Frankfurt
- Flexible working hours and home office possiblity
- Continuous further education and trainings
- Various employee benefits (e.g. retirement provisions, restaurant checks, drinks & snacks)