Full PHP Stack Developer
This job offer is expired
Full Stack Engineers sit side-by-side with user experience and product management to craft our consumer-facing applications. Part of being a part of this team is a love for building product you're proud to share with your friends and family. We strive for fluid, delightful user experiences. You'll need to leverage the entire software stack to help us realize these goals, and you'll be a part of a team that's tackling difficult questions of scale, architecture and interaction.
At RobustWealth, you will get to:
- Build things people love. Our goal is to delight our customers whenever possible. Sleek design, simple user experience.
- Solve impossible problems. Take your ideas to the next level right away. We experiment, iterate, learn, and repeat.
- Collaborate, with purpose. You'll work in small groups with other talented thinkers and figure out how to make RobustWealth's revolutionary software even better.
- Create efficiency. Our software helps customers save time and money. We maintain it through clean code, pragmatic programming, and lean engineering.
- Work with people who care. Half of our team is made up of engineers, but we believe everyone at RobustWealth is an engineer with their own tools. We're a group of talented professionals who pride ourselves on what we do. We're smart, innovative, energetic, and lots of fun.
Tackle tough business challenges:
- Integrate with real-time identity-verification services and our internal fraud-prevention system to create the fastest signup and funding process in the industry
- Work side-by-side with our investing team to build innovative, state-of-the-art financial advice algorithms, and then pair up with the design team to deliver an award-winning user experience powered by that advice
- Reinvent the financial advisor space by building "next-gen" customer management and analysis tools from scratch
- Excellent PHP (7 helpful) skills with strong object modeling skills.
- Demonstrates an awareness about information security and uses best-practices in coding to protect data.
- Experience with dependency management using tools like Composer, NPM, and Webpack.
- Thrive in a startup environment
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient with testing and debugging
- Other helpful skills
- Relational and no-sql databases
- Working knowledge of CI, CD, TDD