This job offer is expired
Phone2Action is the world's fastest-growing civic technology company. Millions use our software to participate in public policy campaigns. Our clients, and the tools we build, have a hand in passing legislation across the United States, impacting millions of people. Our clients include top-tier nonprofits, trade associations, and companies. We are venture-backed which allows us to make ongoing investments in innovation.
- Integrate existing and future systems through robust, scalable technology solutions
- Identify existing non-scalable solutions and help devise a plan/roadmap to help them scale
- Support ongoing system maintenance, tool consolidation, and upgrades
- Analyze information in the systems to proactively suggest or develop solutions to issues
- Participate in code review sessions with team members
- 4+ years of programming experience with PHP object-oriented frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, or CodeIgniter.
- 3+ years of experience with Database and SQL.
Other Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong background with the Laravel PHP framework.
- Experience with modern front-end development such as VueJS and Sass.
- Strong Unit Testing experience.
- Strong competency in web services such as SOAP, REST, and JSON.
- Experience working in high-growth, fast-speed environments.
- Systems Architecture and platform design experience.
- Interest in civic technology, politics, civic engagement