Full Stack Developer (f/m)
This job offer is expired
You are enthusiastic about making orderbirds web-presence awesome? You’d like users of orderbird.com to be impressed by the quality of their experience and to think “I hope the product is at least as cool as their website”? Does this sound like you?Then read on...
We offer you:
- Plenty of scope for your input and a good deal of responsibility
- Modern equipment for your daily work
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunities
- Beautiful and modern office, centrally and easily accessible by public transport
- In-house chef that makes fresh, healthy meals on a daily basis
- Company Breakfast every Wednesday: The breakfast serves as an ideal platform to introduce new employees, to provide department updates and to present news about our company.
- Flat hierarchies, a committed, friendly and international team – we know everyone says that, but itʼs true!
- Work on the migration from our old CMS to a new one!
- Support the teams with their daily website-related needs
- Plan the continuous improvement of the website on many topics: performance, SEO, usability, organization, new features...
What you won't do:
- Graphical design. You might need to open Sketch to export assets, but that’s it.
- Have a complicated job title and report to someone you don't actually know. We have a flat hierarchy and want to keep it that way.
- You have experience with a large PHP code base, frontend frameworks like JQuery, React and testing frameworks like PHPUnit, Jasmine, Selenium
- You already had a professional experience with a PHP-based CMS. We currently use Pimcore and we also have a wordpress blog
- You have working experience with standard frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel or others
- You will be part of a marketing team. You enjoy to collaborate with non-techies (designers, SEO/SEA marketers...) to get things done
- You take responsibility and you work independently
- Your work is clean documented, and covered by unit tests
- You are capable of working in an English environment
- You will get a big plus, if you are experienced with AWS services (EC2, S3, Cloudfront, RDS), but this is NOT a MUST have
Founded in 2011 orderbird AG now has over 100 employees in its main office in Berlin. With the multi-award winning orderbird POS caterers are able to concentrate on the most important aspect of their business: their guests. Over 10,000 customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland work successfully with our iPad cashier system. Become part of our team and help us revolutionise gastronomy.