Software Engineer - Backend
This job offer is expired
We are looking for a software engineer, Back-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server side of our application.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Perform analyses and trade studies to determine the proper distribution and definition of requirements to meet the competing demands of performance, cost, and schedule.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- API development at scale
- Educational Background: Bachelor degree in a related computer subject. Higher degree is a plus. Willing to study about new cutting edge technology.
- Strong Technical Background: Strong software design & development skills. Have experience with server-side languages, Testing, RDBs, Key-Value DBs, Caching methods, Familiar with the latest design patterns, system architecture practices, and trends.
- Problem Solving: Have critical thinking approach to improving and finding problems and offer solutions proactively, and pay careful attention to details.
- Interpersonal Skills: Excellent communication and team interaction skills are critical. Fluency in English both written and spoken is required
- Passion for Technical Depth and Breadth: Engineers who can go deep while accept the challenge of going broad.
- Quick learner: Willingness to study and learn about new technologies and adapt them in solving real-world problems with them.
- Familiarity with Laravel and MySQL is a plus!