Integration Developer Ninja
This job offer is expired
If you are quick like a ninja and nimble as a cat, come join NinjaCat! We are looking for a software developer to join an amazing team of creative people passionate about technology. NinjaCat already connects with a ton of external systems, but we need more integrations to social networks, call tracking, APIs and many more.
We need someone who will:
- Want to learn how an external system works and how it could be molded to work with the NinjaCat platform.
- Work through business and technology problems with a tight-knit team. We collaborate on ideas starting from a random thought to a full-blown feature.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working from home and at startup speed. This is not a 9-5 job. Note, we are only accepting candidates in North America, with a preference for developers in the Toronto or Long Island area.
- All development will be in PHP and Laravel.
- There is no need to travel. All of these APIs are publicly accessible and in the cloud. This is not a professional services position.
- Although you will be part of the core team, you will need to work independently
- Will be responsible for maintaining the integrations as APIs and SDKs are updated
- The role has the potential to evolve into a full stack developer position in the future. We will help you get there.
- Everybody is able to communicate complex ideas in a way that can share their vision
- We do continuous deployment to production, which means we get early feedback from customers
- We write good tests. Not tests for the sake of tests, but tests that help us think out code design and protect ourselves from regression and ultimately move faster.
- We run everything on AWS. If you haven't used it, it’s great.