← Back to all jobs
Full Stack Ninja
If you are quick like a ninja and nimble as a cat, come join NinjaCat! We are looking for a software developer to join an amazing team of creative people passionate about technology. We need somebody who will:
- Think on their feet about solutions to problems
- Create features that delivers on usability, performance and software craftsmanship
- Work through business and technology problems with a tight knit team. We collaborate on ideas starting from a random thought to a full blow feature.
- Enjoys the flexibility of working from home and at startup speed. This is not a 9-5 job. Note, we are only accepting candidates in North America, with a preference for developers in the Toronto or Long Island area.
- Understand the customers come first. We ship often and work closely with customers to get it right.
- We develop mostly in PHP, Laravel, Vue.js, TypeScript and MongoDB.
- Call tracking knowledge is an asset (e.g. Twilio, Plivo, Bandwidth, Nexmo)
- Everybody is able to communicate complex ideas in a way that can share their vision
- We do continuous deployment to production, which means we get early feedback from customers
- We write good tests. Not tests for the sake of tests, but tests that help us think out code design and protect ourselves from regression and ultimately move faster.
- We run everything on AWS. If you haven't used it, it’s great.
or subscribe to receive laravel jobs in your e-mail
More remote laravel jobs
Full Stack Developer UAB MailerLite
Senior PHP/Laravel Developer: The Dream Work Environment iPhone Photography School
Integration Developer Ninja NinjaCat