We're looking for an energetic new recruit to join our full-stack development team who has prior PHP development work experience and can hit the ground running in our fast paced environment!
If you are successful you will join a team of developers jointly responsible for developing, testing, deployong and maintaining the Comms Express website and web based internal systems. You will ideally be equipped with a technical degree and work closely with the board of directors, providing input on all related business required solutions.
- Write code in a clean and well constructed manner
- Troubleshoot and test software written
- Develop the core website and future micro sites along with internal systems used across all departments
- Resolving website/internal system issues
- Software development experience in PHP
- Experience and knowledge of MVC Frameworks such as Laravel
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL) and version control tools
- HTML and CSS
- MVC Frameworks
Linux system management experience desirable but not essential.
Holiday 25 Days including Christmas shutdown
Six month probationary period with salary review upon completion and annual reviews thereafter
Salary Range £25,000.00 to £45.000Apply now