You will work in our Buenos Aires office in Palermo on our Engineering team focused on stensul. You will be working on both the core platform and implementations for some of the biggest brands and companies in the world. We’re growing very quickly so the pace is fast, but you will be working alongside other very smart colleagues with brand new technologies, in a fun, collaborative environment, and growth opportunities are numerous.
Our new Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Designing, refactoring and improving the functionality of our applications;
- Writing high quality, standardized and usable code;
- Working closely with team members to deliver features that meet requirements;
- Tracking down and fixing bugs;
- Adding proactive and positive energy to our rapidly growing company.
At a minimum, we require that you have:
- Extensive knowledge of server-side oriented languages (PHP, python, golang, nodejs);
- Extensive knowledge with HTML5/CSS3 web application development;
- Experience with version control like git, subversion, etc;
- Ability to work well in an agile and team environment;
- Solid English communication skills.
You get bonus points for having:
- Experience with sass/less, gulp and other js related technologies;
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel, Zend, Symfony);
- Experience with design patterns;
- Experience with high traffic sites;
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Jira, Redmine, Bugzilla, etc;
- A great sense of humor.