Senior Software Architect (m/f)
This job offer is expired
fashionette – Designer handbags are our passion. We offer more than 4.000 handbags and accessories which are carefully selected and composed by our experienced style experts. In order for our customers to enjoy a great shopping experience, our international development teams, which are based in two European countries (Duesseldorf, Malaga), are responsible for ensuring a smooth operation and the continuous improvement of our eCommerce platform for currently 8 countries. Herby we rely on agile methods, cross-functional teams, clean code, microservices and a strong test automation. We are successfully on the market since 2008 and are growing continuously, both national and international.
Do you want to optimize our platform on the long run? Than enhance our team in Duesseldorf as
Senior Software Architect (m/f)
- As Senior Software Architect you are responsible for improving our platform and development processes continuously
- You are the “guiding light” for our developers, giving them orientation and coaching them in the daily business and in internal meetings/events
- Together with the development teams you work on architectural and technological measures Together with the Head of IT you then decide on which path to take and lead the Teams during the implementation process
- You create the balance between pragmatic approaches for short-term attainment and long-term scalability of solutions
- As stakeholder of the IT you will plan actions and specify technical User Stories along with the Head of IT
- You help your colleagues and support their growth
- In doing so you rely on Pair Programming, joint Code Reviews, Coding Dojos, etc.
- You promote the team spirit through innovative solutions, procedures and the striving to achieve technological excellence
- You know our codebase and contribute to the code from time to time
- You make sure that the quality of our code is ensured
- Technical debts are identified and reduced continuously. Thanks to your foresight you ensure that technical debts are reduced in the future
- University degree in economic science, (business) mathematics, (business) informatics or a comparable degree
- You have at least 3 years of professional work experience in a position as lead developer or architect
- You have extensive experience with the OOP concept in PHP
- Ideally you have already gained practical experience with frameworks such as Laravel & Lumen
- You are well versed with microservices, domain-driven design, SOLID and similar development patterns
- You are experienced with the common web technologies (http, REST, JSON, SOAP, etc.)
- Agile software development, continuous delivery and DevOps are your passion
- You have the ability to inspire people for new topics and you have the required soft skills to make everyone work together
- In our international company we expect very good knowledge of both German and English
Welcome in our centralized office near the tram stop “Schlüterstraße / Arbeitsagentur” – You can reach us in just 10 minutes from the terminal station or only 5 minutes from the train station Wehrhahn. Your first impression: modern furnishing with open and bright offices for small teams with up to 4 employees. Your second impression: we are all on a first name basis. Your third impression: you have a great view of the Duesseldorf skyline from our rooftop terrace - for example when we get together for a joined BBQ.
What makes us even more special as an employer? Besides a company pension we also offer numerous training opportunities or the opportunity to visit relevant exhibitions/fair trades. Our philosophy also includes flat hierarchies and comprehensive transparency across all levels – once a month we place all the cards on the table: achievements, problems, concrete numbers. And here some more benefits, which will convince you:
Beverage, Ice and Muesli flat rate | regular massages | football table, X-Box und table tennis | regular Team-Events and company parties | holiday yon Carnival Monday | individual office design + 50 € from us for you’re the personal decoration of your desk | employee discount for most of our handbags
Questions in advance and your application (including salary expectations and earliest possible starting date) reach us best by e-mail - [email protected]. Your contact persons Maernet Secchi and Nicole Fountain are looking forward to your message.