Digital Media Solutions is seeking a Full Stack Developer experienced with the LAMP stack and developing high performance websites.
The position will be in charge of developing and maintaining web properties focused on lead generation.
Applicants must have hands-on PHP skills within a LAMP environment.Front-end development experience is a plus.
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently, take direction and be able to handle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment. Must be passionate about efficiency and accountability as they are with innovative technologies.
- Develop full stack solutions
- Collaborate with team members, creative, and business departments
- Follow established coding standards and development process
- Maintain existing code and debug when necessary
- Able to do responsive design and development
- Able to provide regular status updates for ongoing projects
- Able to troubleshoot when problems arise
- Stay current on all programming-related technology and innovations
- Ability to critically think and understand projects from business, customer and technical perspectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in PHP
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to keep a high level of skills and knowledge
- Working knowledge of APIs, JSON, and web services
- Experience with MySQL and Apache or Nginx
- Working knowledge of Git for version control
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with agile development and short sprints
- Working knowledge of Laravel
- Working knowledge of October CMS
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements”.
What we offer:
- Very competitive pay package based on experience
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Domestic partner benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible work schedules
- Frequent social and community events
- Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around team building