Full-stack Developer (m/f)
Ever wondered how companies manage to juggle their products across multiple platforms like Amazon, Google and Facebook? That’s where Productsup come to the rescue. Our role in the digital economy is to power the delivery of product content from the world’s biggest brands, manufacturers and retailers to wherever it needs to go.
Productsup’s 100+ FeedFighters are based across 10+ offices around the world, spanning from our Berlin headquarters to Sydney with stopovers in London, Mexico City, Detroit and Singapore. No matter how widespread our hubs are, we are united by an inclusive and unique company culture which is key to our success.
This is your chance to join a team with a big vision at the center of a changing world in commerce. Apply today!
We are looking for a Full-stack Developer for our Frontend Team to independently develop and improve the Usability and User Experience for our Productsup Platform. For this, you will be supported by millions of products specifications, a strongly scalable server infrastructure, and a team of highly talented developers.
Work within PHP and JS frameworks on large code bases
- Working closely with the API and Frontend teams to develop internal APIs and interfaces
- Investigate and incorporate new technologies during your daily work life that improve our product
Proactively facilitate faster turnaround of frontend projects by analyzing and recognizing potential problems
What you bring to the team
High level of programming skills (including OOP) with minimum 3 years’ work experience
Knowledge of large PHP frameworks (such as L(Symfony/Laravel/Zend Framework) and JS frameworks (such as Angular/AngularJS/React)
Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
Working knowledge of Apache or nginx
Experience in writing unit tests
- Mobile first development experience
Familiar with message queuing systems (e.g. RabbitMQ)
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities, for example in Specialisation in Back- or Frontend
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Sounds like the right job for you? We're looking forward to receive your online application including your CV, code samples, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.Apply now