- NO VISA CANDIDATES THAT INCLUDES H1B, H4, F1, L2EAD.
Sogeti Phoenix is looking for a PHP developer. Full time role
- Language: PHP. Ability to read/understand PHP code:
- We are currently working on a Legacy Application which contains 17 years of code, different coding styles, different frameworks, etc.. so the developer must have the ability to reverse-engineer code.
- Current PHP Version - 5.6 and up
- PHP Frameworks:
- Symfony (We are currently using Symfony 1.4 which is very outdated but we will be migrating to Symfony 4)
- Smarty Template Engine
- Database: MySQL
- Understanding of Object Oriented concepts, and Webservices (SOAP and RESTFul API)
Nice to Have:
The team is currently working on different technologies to "modernize" the Client's platform. Here is what the future looks like:
- Understand Cloud Computing concepts, specially anything related to AWS.
- The new PHP development will be done in Laravel (Laravel is one of the latest PHP frameworks. Normally if the developer knows Symfony they will know how to use Laravel)
- .Net for Lambda Functions
- Angular for Front End development
- Bachelor degree is required
Benefits our employees enjoy:
401(k) Savings Plan matched 150% up to 6%.
Low premiums for Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage; long/short term disability, life insurance
Bonus Program that pays up to $24,000 a year
100% Company-paid Mobile Phone Plan
$12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
Tech Nights, Online and Classroom Trainings
Personal Time Off
Career Planning and Coaching Program
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Sogeti USA, LLC (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).Sogeti USA, LLC is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities Apply now