Experienced PHP Developer
This job offer is expired
Will you join us to build Ubiquitous Rail?
Whom are we looking for?
An experienced PHP developer who enjoys working in a team and sharing their knowledge and experience to help us realise our vision of ‘Ubiquitous Rail’. This is a platform, already in development, which will link together both the assets and the users of the rail network. The aim is to create a more efficient railway, by revolutionising the way we work using state-of-the-art remote technology.
What are you going to do?
You will work together with your colleagues of the Dual Inventive Technology Centre on our own development agenda.
Alongside developing web and/or hybrid (mobile) applications you will maintain and help optimise our current systems. As a developer you will be involved in the total lifecycle of a product, therefore you will need to be flexible, committed, independent and able to use your own initiative to solve problems.
What are we asking from you?
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 5 years of actual working experience as a PHP Developer
- Knowledge of and experience with OOP and MVC programming
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Experience with a well known PHP framework (Symfony, Laravel,…)
- Experience with unittesting (PHPUnit), mobile development and working in an Agile or Scrum environment is preferred
Who are we?
Dual Inventive strongly believes in the further development and utilisation of the ‘railway system’ as a sustainable and attractive transportation mode in the future. That’s why we develop and produce for almost 10 years already innovative, technology products that make working on the railway infrastructure safer and more efficient.
Furthermore we believe in the world of IoT.
We deliver mainly systems and products that can be remotely managed and controlled via a web- and/or mobile application.
What do you find at Dual Inventive?
- Job with new technological challenges and developments
- Open culture, flat and ambitous organisation
- 'Brabantse gemoedelijkheid'
- Roles instead of functions: to be flexible and focus on talents of employees
- Room for (your own) innovation, 10% of your time
- Enthusiastic colleagues