Experienced PHP Developer - all-in-one e-mail platform
This job offer is expired
Mailjet is a growing venture-backed startup with teams in Paris, London, Berlin, Toronto, Sofia & New York. As an all-in-one email service provider, our client empowers developers, entrepreneurs and marketers to painlessly integrate their apps with its API and begin sending smarter transactional and marketing emails. Every company needs email automation and reliable email delivery to its contacts’ inbox!
• Work on extending the innovative and real-time cloud-based platform.
• Implement new features, integrate 3rd party web services, optimize and improve the current system.
• Work in international agile team with experts from France and Bulgaria.
• Be part of the success of the company, expand your tech horizons and improve your proficiency.
• Adapt fast to the newest technologies and think out of the box.
• 3+ years of professional experience with PHP.
• Relevant university degree within IT.
• PHP Frameworks: Zend Framework 2, Laravel or other.
• MySQL database architecture.
• RESTful web services.
• Version control systems like Git.
• Good Object-Oriented Design skills - SOLID, Design patterns.
• Experience with any CMS like Wordpress, Prestashop, Drupal.
• Fluency in English.
Considered as an advantage:
• Good knowledge on the system administration - LAMP stack.
• Github profile with some projects/contributions.
• Template engines like Twig.
• Message queuing services like PGQ.
• PHP Unit testing framework.
• Participate in Code Review process.
• Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle.