← Back to all jobs
Senior Backend Engineer (PHP/Laravel)
This job offer is expired
It’s fun, keeps you healthy and saves CO2 – our app CO2 fit makes health promotion as well as climate protection easy and effective for companies and individuals.
We are looking for two motivated Backend Engineers with 5+ years of experience to join our team as a full on team member. We are happy to work remotely with you, but are looking for a long term relationship. You will be part in the expansion of our product, power our server system, actively bring in and integrate your own ideas and work closely with the other developers.
Your key responsibilities
- Design and build a scalable, secure backend in PHP and Laravel
- Setup and maintain infrastructure
- Development of powerful APIs
- Integration of third party APIs and REST services
- Work on improving application performance and bug fixing
- Work closely with other Developers, Management and QA
- Strong OO design and programming skills in PHP
- Experiences in Laravel 5.5
- Knowledge of SQL, MySQL, MongoDB or similar data base management system
- Experience on web service integration (REST, JSON)
- Good practice in modern development processes; Test driven development, continuous integration etc.
- Good team and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Good command of English, spoken and written
Optional desirable skills
- Experience of development using web technologies
1. We offer a remote contract position.
2. You will be required to take one or two coding tests along with a video call interview.
3. Direct Candidates only, no third parties, no recruiters, no staffing agencies
More remote laravel jobs
Senior Full Stack PHP / Laravel Software Developer Autoagent Data Solutions
🧐 Laravel developer with knowledge of Vuejs EasyPractice
Remote Full stack web developer with LAMP/PHP/MySQL/Laravel/JS experience Scratch Financial Inc.