Mid-Level Full-stack PHP Developer - Eventcube
This job offer is expired
Eventcube is a feature-rich ticket and events platform that allows event organisers to accept payments directly from customers in a fully-branded ecosystem.
Eventcube is a fast growing startup within the ticketing world and we are looking for a full-time developer to join our team, supporting the core product as well as various integrations and sub-products. This is a full-time role based in our East London offices, though we will consider candidates that wish to work 4 days per week.
You will be reporting into Eventcube’s head of development.
The ideal candidate would be comfortable working with both front and backend as well as new technologies but the role will be largely focused on PHP development.
- At least 4 years of commercial experience with PHP and relational databases
- Good knowledge of modern PHP features, such as closures, namespaces, etc.
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with the Laravel framework (or with another similar web framework) and RESTful apis
- Experience working with Git in a team using feature branches / GitFlow
- Basic knowledge of Unix and bash
- Some experience with AWS - in particular EC2, S3 and SQS
- Competitive Salary
- Performance-based bonuses
- Macbook or Equivalent hardware budget
- Training budget
- Regular nights out
- Option to attend festivals and events we work with
- Regular reviews with management and the option to really help shape a growing company
- 28 Days Holiday