PHP + Laravel Engineer
Lenox Park Solutions is seeking a PHP Engineer with 2-5 years of commercial experience. As a PHP Engineer, you would work closely with our Development team to code and test functionality which will directly increase the scalability of RoundTables, our flagship product which will disrupt and revitalize the Asset Management industry. The junior developer will work directly with a team of experienced engineers to execute platform development, and will have the opportunity to grow within the organization. At LPS, we focus on accountability, proactiveness, and creative thinking. Staff members retain the option to work remotely, as we are a goals-oriented team.
- Professional experience on PHP, specifically with Laravel, VueJS/ReactJS, and Git, and preferably with Laravel Queues, Websockets, Amazon Web Services, Linux (Ubuntu), Phpunit and API development;
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written experience with technical and non-technical audiences;
- Ability to assess ongoing processes critically and recommend creative, thoughtful operational improvements;
- Preferred Skills:
- Understanding of Asset Management industry;
- Business-oriented, highly analytical mind with a knack for accounting for both complex business and technical considerations simultaneously