Senior Backend Engineer - PHP
If you have a deep understanding of building microservices in PHP and like seeing your services being used by internal and external partners, you will fit right in.
What you will be responsible for in this role
- From design to operate autoscaling microservices: you develop the whole path of our backend services providing REST APIs, queue consumer/producer or data manager.
- Improve and evolve our existing services and architecture to stay on the latest edge of technologies.
- Work in an agile environment and contribute your ideas to continuously improve our products, processes, and tools like our internal management system, our publisher and advertiser interfaces, reporting and more...
- Team up with talented developers, learn as much as you can, apply your expertise to build great products and have fun while doing so.
In order to be able to give your best in this role, you should have already accomplished or possess the following
- 4+ years of relevant working experience
- Excellent skills in PHP and great knowledge of at least one major framework (Symfony, Phalcon, or Laravel)
- Expert knowledge on SQL or even NoSQL Databases
- DevOps mindset with experience in Docker, CI/CD, Cloudservice Provider
- Experience with Queues and In-Memory Storage is a plus
- Deep understanding of software engineering best practices
- Have a passion for continuous learning and improving yourself
Technologies we are using
PHP, Symfony, Laravel, Swagger, Kafka, Hadoop, Presto, Druid, Spark, Cassandra, MongoDB, Aerospike, Redis, Docker, AWS, Hybrid Cloud, CI/CD, Ansible, Packer, Consul, Terraform, Grafana, ScalyrApply now