This job offer is expired
Want to work on a world-class team building life-changing financial products? Let me introduce you to Progrexion thats what we do every day.
Based in downtown Salt Lake City, our team builds industry leading services that help consumers access, understand, and verify their credit reports are fair, accurate, and substantiated. Our services power the technology behind Lexington Law (an independently owned law firm), Credit.com, and CreditRepair.com. And the good news? We have a lot of fun while we do it.
We are looking for a team-oriented senior software engineer with a high-level of experience. You will be working on developing and maintaining web-based applications using a unique blend of open-source technologies and languages. If you enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced atmosphere with other highly skilled and motivated developers, we would be interested in speaking with you.Responsibilities:
- Architect software to meet our customer's needs.
- Lead a project from software design, build, QA and deploy
- Review and provide feedback to fellow team members
- Mentor Jr developers
- Develop software for enterprise-based systems.
- Diagnose and fix bugs
- Generate technical solutions to creative challenges.
- 2-3 years of experience working with the LAMP Stack in an Enterprise setting
- Experience developing multiple in-depth PHP applications
- Strong Linux and Apache administration skills
- Thorough knowledge of OOP/MVC with PHP and MySQL on Linux platforms
- Hands on experience with PHP MVC frameworks such as CodeIgniter, Symfony, Zend or Laravel
- Experience using Git or SVN
- Experience in working with an automated build and deployment process
- Strong knowledge of SQL and writing queries in MySQL, and MS SQL
- Experience in other OOP languages and frameworks such as JAVA and Spring
- Testing using PHPUnit
- Working knowledge of AJAX
- Extensive experience with HTML/CSS, XML, etc.