This job offer is expired
ChromaDex Corp. is an integrated, global nutraceutical company devoted to improving the way people age. ChromaDex scientists partner with leading universities and research institutions worldwide to uncover the full potential of NAD and identify and develop novel, science-based ingredients. Its flagship ingredient, NIAGEN® nicotinamide riboside, sold directly to consumers as TRU NIAGEN®, is backed with clinical and scientific research, as well as extensive IP protection. TRU NIAGEN® is helping the world AGE BETTER®.
ChromaDex is looking for highly collaborative Backend (PHP) Engineer to work with our growing ecommerce team in continuing to develop our ecommerce platform and related systems. This role will be an integral part of our ecommerce group, collaborating cross-functionally to bring Tru Niagen® to our customers around the globe. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for software development, systems architecture, big data as well as an innate curiosity about learning new web technologies. This is a unique opportunity to make a quantifiable impact on day one.
You’ll be working with our ecommerce team using PHP (Laravel framework), MySQL and VueJS to help enhance our rapidly evolving ecommerce site and checkout. You’ll have the unique opportunity to help architect and implement our data pipeline and work with some of the latest Amazon ecosystem data tools.
- Work collaboratively with the engineering team to enhance and develop ChromaDex’s global ecommerce initiatives using PHP, Laravel framework, MySQL and Vue JS.
- Enhance and develop our core data platform leveraging the AWS ecosystem (Redshift, EMR, EC2, Athena, Glue, Kinesis, Kinesis Analytics, Data Lakes, CloudWatch, IAM, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years developing web applications using the LAMP stack
- 2+ years deploying sophisticated web applications
- Extensive experience working with REST APIs
- Experience with the Shopify API a plus!
- Experienced with responsive web development techniques
- Experience with Liquid, Jekyll or other templating frameworks a plus!
- Ability to adapt and pick up new technologies
ChromaDex maintains a website at www.chromadex.com to which ChromaDex regularly posts copies of its press releases as well as additional and financial information about the Company.
ChromaDex (and its affiliates) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, national origin, religion, physical handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Company DescriptionChromaDex Corp. is an integrated, global nutraceutical company devoted to improving the way people age. ChromaDex scientists partner with leading universities and research institutions worldwide to uncover the full potential of NAD and identify and develop novel, science-based ingredients. Its flagship ingredient, NIAGEN® (nicotinamide riboside), sold directly to consumers as TRU NIAGEN®, is backed with significant clinical and scientific research, as well as extensive IP protection.