Senior PHP Developer
This job offer is expired
Your position would entail:
Participation in software development initiatives and support existing applications enhancement.
You are expected to:
Participate in all phases of the system development life cycle which include analysis, system design, coding, application testing, project deployment, implementation, documentation and support:
- To work closely with the Senior IT Solution Specialist and to study and understand the user requirements and business process in order to successfully develop the required system
- To code, test and implement solutions on a Microsoft platform
- Accomplish projects & given tasks within the time frame with limited supervision.
- To ensure all tasks are completed in time and meet the necessary standards/ procedure
- To support core business applications by enhancing existing business applications based on
- You should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented and responsible team-player.
- You should be passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- You should be able to work under pressure and tight timeline, result orientated, strong problem solving and good analytical skill.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in PHP.
- Understanding of open source projects like Wordpress, Joomia, Drupal.
- Exprience in common third-party API (Google/Facebook)
- Any one or more of the following will be an added advantage: a) Knowledge of mobile app development. b) Knowledge of ASP.Net.