Application Developer (Chatbot Developer)
This job offer is expired
As part of our regional development team, you will collaborate with members at all levels to identify and close gaps in Teledirect and client related projects. Being one of the key contributors to the team, you will contribute to the creation of large or complex applications that facilitate the achievement of business goals.
Exciting opportunity for growth awaits creative individuals who will be part of our exploration of technologies that are shaping the future of the industry.
Overview of tasks:
- You will participate in project design and development stages from the concept to final hand-over to end-user.
- Define, design and build AI powered Chatbots.
- Guide business decisions from technical perspective like performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Write clean object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL.
- Work on bug fixing and improving systems/applications performance.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Keep key personnel up-to-date with the latest software trends, techniques, and technologies for presentation/demonstration purposes.
We are looking for:
- Candidates that possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in PHP development.
- Experience with Laravel or any other MVC framework.
- Understand open source projects like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience building Chatbot solutions in high scale production environments, producing seamless and high-quality interactions.
- Expert in some of the key AI/Chatbot platforms, such as DialogFlow/Api.ai, Microsoft Bot Framework, IBM Watson, etc.
- Successfully deployed chatbots on common messaging and chat services like Facebook Messenger, WeChat, WhatsApp, Skype, Line, etc.
- Have a strong understanding of the NLP space (natural language understanding, sentiment analysis, personality insight), and have leveraged several existing services and libraries (integration, configuration, training, continuous learning).
- Familiar with Machine and Deep Learning algorithms and platforms such as TensorFlow.
- Must have knowledge of developing and working with APIs.
- Gives extra effort in the optimization of codes, and processes as a whole.
- Can write logical, clean and reusable PHP codes
- Well versed with latest trends in coding, standards and security settings.
- Be able to start from scratch and achieve tasks alone or in team.
- Strong coding skills with good understanding of user-system interaction
- Strong presentation skills and problem-solving skills with creative approach.