← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
The primary focus of this position is to provide integration, design, and application development services for our Five-Star software products. This position requires an individual who is primarily versed and experienced with web technologies and programming. In addition, the individual must possess good communication skills, as well as good planning and foresight to help design and implement unique and customized application solutions. Responsibilities and requirements include but are not limited to the following:
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Work closely on a team of developers to develop, maintain, implement, and improve the functionality of the Five-Star software products.
- Exceed expectations on quality and thoroughness on each project
- Deliver high-quality solutions in order to meet business objectives
- Participate in a rotation to assist our team in solving escalated customer support tickets.
- 2+ years of experience with server-side development and relational databases
- 2+ years of experience with object-oriented programming and SOLID design principles
- A solid understanding of web standards.
- Experience with frameworks such as ZF2, Laravel, Slim, and Symphony.
- Experience with CLI along with Composer and Git.
- An understanding of the software lifecycle in relationship to Agile and SCRUM.
- Familiarity or experience with object-relational mapping.
- A comprehensive understanding of RESTful web services.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is eager to learn and share their knowledge
- Possesses a drive to constantly improve upon your own work
- Commonly thinks "How do I make this work more efficient and better?"
- Is a great communicator with the ability to let people know what needs to happen to get a task complete
Strong preference for candidates that reside anywhere in the eastern or central time zone.
More remote laravel jobs
Open Source Web Developer Crowd Favorite
Senior Backend Engineer PracticeGenius
Laravel and Vue.js Developer MailerLite