← Back to all jobs
Full Stack Software Engineer
This job offer is expired
Engineering at Ratio
We're growing and one of our engineers has left to go travelling. We thought it would be fun to look into hiring an engineer to work remotely.
You’ll be part of a 14-person product team comprising engineers, designers and product people. You’ll work on conceiving and building technical solutions to real life problems experienced by the tens of thousands of consumers who use our products each day. Our engineering principles give a good feel for how we work together and what we value.
You’ll iterate on ideas that need validating and scale those that have been proven. You'll chip-in to repay technical debt now and again too. Your Mondays won’t suck. Your Fridays will feel well-earned.
You’ll work from somewhere in Europe. You'll have great written and spoken english skills. You'll come to Bournemouth for two weeks when you first start. You'll come back and see us periodically whilst you are part of the team.
Languages: Go, Node.js
Frontend: React, Redux, PHP (Laravel)
Infrastructure: AWS, Docker (ECS), Lambda, EC2, Microservices
Datastores: A variety of SQL flavours and NoSQL too
You’ll fit in really well if you...
• want to build things which are genuinely useful to end users, using contemporary technologies
• care about the quality of things you build and use automated testing to keep quality high
• are curious about new technologies and pragmatic about getting things done
• want to be part of a team who have a desire to learn and improve
• want to contribute to a strong engineering culture
• Competitive Salary
• You'll get to come and visit Bournemouth quite a bit
• Work from home in your pants, all day, every day
• We'll buy you nice birthday and Christmas presents
More remote laravel jobs
Web Software Developer Pixel Union
Open Source Web Developer Crowd Favorite
Senior Backend Engineer PracticeGenius
Senior Backend Engineer Pronto
Senior Full-Stack PHP Developer Scalable Path