← Back to all jobs
Senior PHP/Laravel Developer
Figured is a New Zealand based, high growth SaaS that’s taking the world by storm. Our product helps farmers and their financial advisors (accountants and bankers) manage the financial performance of their farm, 5 years in we have partners and customers in New Zealand, Australia, UK and the USA.
We're looking for great product developers to work alongside our existing development teams based in New Zealand, focussing on building integrations between Figured and our local ecosystem partners in the US market. All the work will be greenfield development, using our stack (PHP 7.3, Laravel, VueJS, AWS, MySQL, MongoDB) to build services to handle the integration between systems, and pushing data back into our platform.
The kind of developer that does well at our company has:
- Great communication skills
- Solid backend development experience in PHP - Ideally Laravel but similar MVC frameworks (e.g. Symfony) are ok too.
- Experience developing cloud products in Amazon AWS or similar environments
- Strong database experience including relational and non-relational (ideally MySQL and MongoDB)
- Modern collaborative development tools, including CI/CD
- Experience developing complex SaaS applications
- Experience with test driven development (ideally experience with PHPunit)
In exchange for your awesome skills you will be rewarded with an opportunity to work with a great team of talented devs, be part of a highly flexible, collaborative and fun culture and stamp your name on a product that’s making a real difference.Apply now
or subscribe to receive laravel jobs in your e-mail
More remote laravel jobs
Senior Full Stack PHP / Laravel Software Developer Autoagent Data Solutions
Elasticsearch Engineer - PHP Browzzin Pte Ltd
Senior PHP Developer iPresence
Web Developer Five-Star Technology Solutions
PHP Developer (Remote) X-Team