← Back to all jobs
Senior Full Stack Developer
This job offer is expired
What we are looking for
For the development of our platforms, we are immediately looking for a reliable, engaged and open-minded
Senior Full Stack Developer
What to expect
You will be part of our small but highly efficient core development team. In close collaboration with your team members, you will be responsible for the development of our platform, APIs, integrations and side applications. Starting with the fundamental architecture up to the implementation of single features in the back- and front-end, you will take over responsibility and develop innovative, scalable and sustainable software solutions.
Our technology stack
- PHP 7.2 / Node.js
- Laravel 5
- Bootstrap / SASS / ES6
- MySQL / Redis / RabbitMQ
- Vagrant / Apache / Git / Ubuntu
- Work remotely: Live & work wherever you like!
- Salary: We don't use remote as an excuse to pay less.
- Stock options: Joining our journey means you can choose to own part of the company.
- Retreats: Join us on international company retreats!
- Professional development: We offer a stipend for continued learning.
- Time off: You'll be required to have 5 weeks of paid vacation per year.
- Technology: BYOD - use whatever device you feel comfortable with.
- Part time: Decide by yourself if you want to work full-time or part-time.
- Environment: We aren't a large enterprise - work with people instead of a system.
- You provide more than 5 years of relevant experience in our technology stack (PHP / JS).
- You are business fluent in English.
- You solve problems independently, work carefully, organized and precisely.
- Using a coding standard and writing clean code are natural for you (we are serious about this).
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience with large and scalable enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of professional software development (architecture patterns, design patterns, idoms).
- A good eye for UI/UX details.
Event though this is a remote position, your regular working day must have an overlap of 4 hours or more with CET (UTC+1) from Monday to Friday.
We're looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button “Apply for this job”.
Information for recruitment agencies
digitalCounsels accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents neither via our employees nor through our online career portal. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.
More remote laravel jobs
Full Stack Web Developer – Laravel and VueJS (Remote) Euro Communications Distribution Limited
Senior Laravel Backend Developer Rocket Studio