PHP Full-Stack Developer (m/f/d)
This job offer is expired
About usEver wondered how companies manage to juggle their products across multiple platforms like Amazon, Google and Facebook? That’s where Productsup comes to the rescue. Our role in the digital economy is to power the delivery of product content from the world’s biggest brands, manufacturers and retailers to wherever it needs to go.
Productsup’s 100+ FeedFighters are based across 10+ offices around the world, spanning from our Berlin headquarters to Sydney with stopovers in London, Mexico City, Detroit and Singapore. No matter how widespread our hubs are, we are united by an inclusive and unique company culture which is key to our success.
This is your chance to join a team with a big vision at the center of a changing world in commerce. Apply today!
Your role and goals
We are looking for a PHP Full-Stack Developer (m/f/d) for our Frontend Team to independently develop and improve the usability and user experience for our Productsup platform. For this, you’ll utilize millions of products specifications and a strongly scalable server infrastructure and be supported by a team of highly talented developers.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of our platform, our code base and our engineering processes
- Help build features for software that works with large data sets
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Develop solutions for high availability software
- Receive customer requests from the product team and develop solutions in the form of new features or products
- Debug and maintain APIs
- Work closely with the API and Frontend teams to develop internal APIs and client facing interfaces
What you bring to the team
- High level of programming skills (including OOP) with 3+ years of work experience
- Knowledge of large PHP frameworks (such as Symfony/Laravel/Zend Framework) and JS frameworks (such as Angular/AngularJS/React)
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Apache or nginx
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Mobile first development experience
- Familiarity with message queuing systems (e.g. RabbitMQ)
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities, for example in Specialisation in Back- or Frontend
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Sounds like the right job for you? We're looking forward to receive your online application including your CV, code samples, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.