← Back to all jobs
Laravel and Vue.js Developer
This job offer is expired
MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 600,000 businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers.
In order to do even bigger things, we need people in our team that are passionate and great at what they’re doing. We’re looking for you!
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
You won’t be boredOur customers are sending more than 20 million emails per day. Scaling the platform while building new amazing features is a challenge that definitely won't keep you bored.
You’ll work with a clean codebaseDue to the fact that we use the latest best practices of development and continuous integration (drone.io), you can rely on a clean codebase to work with. The technology stack includes Laravel, Vue.js, Angular, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch and Docker. We work in sprints and manage projects in Github making use of issues, projects, pull requests and reviews.
Take ownershipWe don’t micromanage at MailerLite and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You’ll have experts at handOur developer team has lots of experience in web development and email. Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every dayAt MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Half of the team works from the office in Vilnius, the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You can count on stabilityWe're not a startup that's burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
- You've worked as a full-time developer for at least 2 years.
- You've built web apps using Laravel and Vue.js.
- Familiarity with HTTP-based APIs.
- QA knowledge in writing unit and acceptance tests.
What we offer
- Competitive salary – we pay at or above market salary.
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world.
- Office or Remote – you can choose every day.
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee in the Vilnius office.
- Company-paid retreats that we call Workations. The entire team gathers twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Flexible vacation. Take time off when you need it. We trust you.
- MacBook Pro and other tools that you will need.
Don't send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
- Signup for a free MailerLite account.
- Create a newsletter about yourself and send it to [email protected].
Before you send the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Just write "Job application".
There is also another quicker way that doesn't require your account to be approved. Just go to "Campaigns", create the newsletter and send us the URL. Each newsletter has a public URL that can be shared with others.
Things we would love to see in the newsletter:
- Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or personal homepage.
- Links to source code on GitHub is always welcome.
- Companies where you worked and your role with them.
- Why you want to join MailerLite.
- Describe a project or product that you loved working on and why.
- Expected salary.
More remote laravel jobs
Laravel Developer Color Elephant
Back-end PHP developer Soshace
Elasticsearch Engineer - PHP Browzzin Pte Ltd