PHP/Symfony Developer (m/f/d)
- Develop, implement, optimize, maintain and continuously deploy features and functionalities powering our online job portals and other products
- Consult and take part in defining our software architecture
- Take responsibility for development and continuous improvement of solutions and ideas
- Align with our cross-functional team
- Bring your expertise and knowledge into our team and help us to push forward the excellence of our products
- You have at least 2 years professional experience in PHP (v7), MySQL/MariaDB
- You possess very good knowledge in one of the established frameworks like Laravel or Symfony
- You have practical experience in management and developer tools (e.g. JIRA , git, testing, etc.)
- Deep understanding of Relational Databases (MySQL)
- Experience and knowledge in linux are an advantage
- You adhere to OOP, SOLID, PSR and use other best practices
- Understanding of API driven architecture (REST/JSON api)
- Knowledge in E-Commerce, B2B-, B2C-environment and experience with DevOps would be a bonus
- You are self-motivated and you are committed to your work
- Good English and German skills
We love to develop people!
Personal and professional development is our focus – for our customers as well as for our employees. Develop yourself with individual training days. Have access to our exciting and top-class networks, events and education products.
We are a strong and passionate team!
Be part of 230 passionate colleagues – working, laughing and discussing intensely, celebrating regularly with team events. Join our monthly all-hands „News“ and „Weekend Vibes“, lunches for interns, trainees and juniors, our "Mystery Lunch" and "Meet the CEO".
We keep on innovating ourselves!
Internationalization, digitalization, new customer groups and products. At Quadriga you experience startup culture in a reputable established company, with short decision paths, transparency and lots of space for new ideas.
We work and live passionately!
A good work-life balance is essential for us. We provide flexible working hours and a company sports programme. At Quadriga, you work in the heart of Berlin, with excellent connections to public transport and a green courtyard to relax.
Tell us who you areIf this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, send us your resume, your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We'll try to get back to you within one week. Please let us know if you would like us to address you with gender-neutral pronouns.
+49 30 84859-262