This job offer is expired
We are seeking a senior level Laravel and React person. Can you test, build, and scale large scale applications? Do you want to be challenged every day to come up with amazing solutions to problems and be part of a team that shapes the product and architecture?
How Our Development Team Works
We’re a distributed fully remote development team, working across multiple US-based timezones. We follow an agile approach to our planning and work, including:
- Sprint planning/estimations
- Pair programming via Zoom & Slack
- Code reviews
- Weekly Show and Tell
We strive to build quality into every change that we make and as such our team uses TDD and Travis for continuous integration. Security is also a #1 priority so we run periodic security scans on our application to ensure that our users are protected.
What We Are Looking For
You’ll need experience in modern PHP practices (via Laravel, Symfony etc), Git workflows, working with GitHub and real-world PHP and React testing experience (PHPUnit/Enzyme/Jest).
- Proficiency in building RESTful APIs
- Proficiency in developing solutions in React
- Adaptability to a fast-paced and changing environment
- Critical thinker
- Embody the culture values at Breeze
- Minimum 2+ years experience in React
- Minimum 3+ years experience in working with PHP (Preferably in Laravel)
- Love to experiment with the latest technologies and teach us about it
- Take responsibility for the end product.
- Build high-quality solutions using TDD and automated testing
- Experience with Git & GitHub Some experience working with CodeIgniter
- US-based and legally allowed to work full time in the US
- Degree in Computer Science
- Infrastructure management experience
Our Tech Stack
The latest stack is:
- Laravel (RESTful API)
- React / React Native
- Bootstrap 4
- GitHub Pull Request
- Travis CI build process
- LEMP (Linux, Nginx, MySQL and PHP) in production (and LEMP via Docker in development)
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a full benefits package.