Full Stack PHP Web Developer
FedHill is looking for a developer to assist in the design and development of a new in-house CRM application. Under the guidance of the technical lead, the developer will work with application stakeholders to gather requirements, produce proofs-of-concept, obtain feedback, and complete the implementation of the new CRM application. This developer will also assist in maintaining some existing PHP and Java applications.
- 3+ years PHP web development experience.
- 2+ years experience with the Laravel Framework.
- 2+ years full-time experience with MySQL and/or MSSQL.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC, OO analysis and design, and revision control systems.
- Ability to converse with end-users, gather requirements, and provide feedback in plain non-technical English.
- Ability to structure a software project (UI / API / DB)
- Ability to write clear, concise, and accurate technical documentation.
- At least 2 years of Computer Science college education.
Nice to Have:
- Some familiarity with Java or C++ is highly desirable.
- BS in Computer Science.