Senior PHP Developer - Relocation to Istanbul
This job offer is expired
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer who is willing to relocate to Istanbul office.
Do you want to work with an international team in one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world like Istanbul? Istanbul is a city of two halves, which comprises of both the European and Asian sides of the Bosphorus is a stunning amalgam of sights and sounds. It's rich in cultural heritage from its history as a Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman. Thousands of years of history are combined with a vibrant, modern and exciting city unlike any in the world. From walks by the ancient walls to life with the blue waters of the Bosphorus, Istanbul is a city with wonder and charm of its own. So do you want to be part of a team that inspires and challenges the technology to grow? If yes, then join our team as a Senior PHP Developer and actively shape the future of the technology world.
What you will do day in and day out
- Develop programs, applications, and websites using PHP
- Improve performance, scalability, and availability of our systems
- Develop cutting-edge web applications with a user-centric approach
- Troubleshoot any issues as they arise, foresee and address potential problems proactively
- Collaborate with co-developers and other related departments to ensure maximum efficiency and arrive at world-class results
- Send regular updates about project status to concerned stakeholders
- Evaluate and take on tasks based on resolution priority and the greater company vision/goals
What we expect from you
- You graduated from computer engineering or related departments
- You have at least 2 years of software development experience
- You've got a good grasp of MYSQL, Elasticsearch and/or NoSQL technologies
- You are a PHP expert, you have hands-on experience working with Laravel
- You are familiar with software code tools such as SVN, CVS, Git, etc.
- You know your way around Vue.js
- You have experience driving technical projects, prioritizing work, identifying dependencies, facilitating technical decision and cross-functional team discussions
Did someone say perks? Yup
- Plenty of opportunities to create your own playground and grow such as on-going educational sessions and training (including Sales, Digital Marketing, Customer Success, Entrepreneurship, Google Analytics, culture presentations, tech talks)
- In-house hackathons, programming challenges, and coding competitions
- Free access to premium services like Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- 4 Meals a day & snacks in between, you even get your 3 pm healthy snack delivered to your desk every day
- No-dress code
- Lots - and we mean lots - of coffee machines
- Yoga classes
- Great energy, caring team
- Occasional TGIF happy hours!
What is it like to work at Insider? We are underdogs, game-changers, data-junkies, and outsiders. Coding is the heart of what we do but we acknowledge that codes die, codes break, codes evolve. What’s permanent is our engineering mind. Insider Engineers Team is where you can find the best tech minds in the industry fostering in what they are naturally good at, pushing each other’s limits to build disruptive technologies. We overcome challenges through hard work and innovation. You will work with some of the world’s most brilliant, passionate and dedicated people together to solve challenging problems.