Full Stack PHP Web Developer
This job offer is expired
Outreach uses innovative technology, websites, communication tools, social media, and marketing campaigns to help equip over 10 million church leaders and 100 million Christians in every country of the world.
Now in our 25th year, Outreach is a fast-moving, innovative company that is continuously adding new positions to our world-class team. Outreach has been voted by our employees as a Best Christian Workplace for five consecutive years: 2016-2020, and recognized as a repeat recipient of the Best Workplace 2017-2020 by the Colorado Springs’ Gazette newspaper. Come join the team and live the culture!
We are looking for a Mid - Senior Full-Stack PHP Developer to help build the next generation in church management and communication software. Our agile engineering team architects and implements our products top-to-bottom and ships software weekly. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced, collaborative, and learning-centric environment. You’ll be working alongside our engineers and VP collaborating with product development, marketing and content.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Brainstorming the architecture, design, and user experience of new and existing projects
- Building greenfield SAAS projects
- Implementing TDD best practices
- Deploying projects on AWS and Azure
- Influencing UI/UX design,
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of experience with Laravel
- 3+ years of experience in JS frameworks (Vue.js preferable)
- Comfortable using utility based CSS frameworks (TailwindCSS)
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or similar technical field of study, or equivalent experience preferred
Nice to Have:
- Design and development leadership experience
- Experience designing interfaces with web design tools (Sketch, Adobe XD, etc.)
- ASP.NET & Node.js experience
- Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment experience
Our Benefits & Perks Include:
- Great teammates and environment - a highly competent dev team with tons of laughter in the room...and free snacks and drinks
- Fantastic company culture - voted a Best Christian Workplace for 5 consecutive years
- Adventure equipment available for free checkout - SUPs, kayaks, tents, bikes, GoPros, etc.
- Miles of hiking and biking trails right next door - Our offices are adjacent to Ute Valley Park
- Subsidized gym membership - premium VASA Fitness membership for just $6.95 per month
- Very competitive compensation and benefits - 401k matching, subsidized HSA, dental, vision, and life
In addition to your resume, please include a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in joining our team and how, specifically, you’d like to grow in your career over the next 3-5 years.