This job offer is expired
Lime Engage helps customers engage their employees, improve results, improve focus and increase adoption of core activities with a simple-to-use gamification product. Lime CRM is our flexible and highly extensible application framework for building advanced solutions that help companies deliver truly amazing customer care experiences.
We want to add an all-round back-end developer to our small, agile and versatile team. Everyone in our team has their area of expertise but help out in other parts of the platform when necessary. Your responsibilities include building and delivering features and APIs in close cooperation with product management, the rest of our organization and of course our users.
We work with continuous delivery and try our best to deliver as much value as possible, as often as possible. We believe in software craftsmanship, simple and pragmatic solutions to hard problems, a good mix of freedom and responsibility and most importantly – having a great time at work.
This position is in our Stockholm office, situated in the center of the city at Kungsbroplan 1, about 5 minutes’ walk from the central station.
What you’ll do:
- Exercise your expertise inback-end development to deliver compelling customer experiences.
- Work closely with the rest of the feature team to spec, build, test and deploy new features.
- Constantly improve the way we do things by regularly experimenting with tech, process, tooling, delivery pipeline and more.
- Be part of a product company where we own the entire lifecycle from development to end-user support. In other words – we have an understanding all the way up in the executive management team that Doing Things Right pays off in the end.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Strong Ruby skills
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Results oriented and able to work independently
- 2+ years’ experience
- Speak and write English fluently. If you know Swedish, it’s a plus.
If you like freedom, responsibility and influencing the things you work on, join us and make a difference!
Want to hear more or maybe you have some questions? Contact Tomas by mail [email protected] or phone 073-424 85 82 and he will help you.