Mobile Developer with Ruby / Node.js Experience
This job offer is expired
This position is for US residents only.
Accella is looking for a developer with experience building mobile applications using either native technologies or Xamarin. The candidate should also have a background in web technologies, preferably with Ruby on Rails or Node.js. We are looking for a candidate with this mixed skillset with the idea that the position will require the developer to handle projects that range across multiple technologies.
We will heavily weigh the applicants problem solving skills. Must be highly motivated and a serious self starter.
Must have the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical resources. We are looking for someone that enjoys being part of a team and will offer feedback and ideas in order to design and develop the most solid and extensible products for our clients.
We want a leader, an ideas person, and someone that is eager to work on multiple challenging projects, sometimes simultaneously.
What we expect in a candidate:
- BS in Computer Science or closely related discipline.
- Experience with native mobile development or Xamarin with at least 3 apps in production
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or Node.js with at least 3 deployed web applications
- Effective communication skills (written and oral)
- Problem-solving and creative mindset
- Experience thriving in a high-performance, results-oriented organization
- Experience and proficiency in interacting with external clients
- Experience deploying web applications via Heroku is a plus
- Prior experience with PostgreSQL is a plus
- Prior experience with ActiveJob is a plus
- Prior experience with ActiveAdmin is a plus
- Experience with multiple JS frameworks such as React, Angular, or Ember