← Back to all jobs
Ruby on Rails / Ember Engineer
This job offer is expired
Parablesoft is a small, but growing, software consultancy that works closely with clients in a variety of business domains to solve challenging problems and deliver valuable results. Our distributed team has a passion for programming, and are hackers at heart. Our niche is partnering with early stage companies looking utilize technology to to enable and sustain their growth. Feel free to checkout our website (http://parablesoft.com), but know that we are in the middle of a complete rebranding of which you will be able to have a major impact.
We are looking for a US-based software engineer who understands the value technology can provide, and wants to have a lasting impact at a growing software consultancy. While we are fully remote, we are based in Tampa, FL. If you are nearby that’s a plus, just because it’s nice to shake hands and grab a beer every now and then.
Our technology stack is built upon Ruby on Rails, Ember.js, and Postgresql. We are also actively exploring new technologies such as Elixir, GraphQL, and React.
- have 3+ years of software engineering experience (or equivalent)
- know the ins and outs of Ruby on Rails and/or Ember.js
- know how to effectively communicate in a remote environment
- have the ability to quickly learn new concepts and industrial domains
- have a desire to work with a wide range of customers
- can easily switch from discussing high level requirements with clients down to implementation details with your team
- value individual ownership, but are not afraid to seek guidance and feedback
- love to hack and experiment with new ideas / frameworks
- seek a sustainable work / life balance
If you are a great team player, a self-driven prolific coder, a fast learner of new technology and domain subject matter, you could be the perfect next addition to our team.
To apply: Please contact [email protected], no recruiters or agencies please.
More remote rails jobs
Backend Engineer Shogun
Mid-level Rails developer Pixelcabin
Ruby on Rails Developer NEBULAB