This job offer is expired
Full stack developer
Acid Tango is a team of young people looking forward to create incredible products and learn new things every step of the way. We like what we do and especially we love technology and disruptive ideas. The candidate is going to join a proactive and passionate team.
- Develop and evolve the projects of our clients.
- Propose and follow hi quality development practices.
- Prioritize tasks of code improvement and execute accord the whole team.
- Ruby on Rails knowlege.
- HAML / SCSS.
- Testing Rails apps (RSpec / Capybara).
Desirable but not mandatory
- Agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban).
- Elastic Search.
- Fluency in English and Spanish, both written and spoken.
- Team player.
- Manage Multiple Projects in Deadline-Driven Environments.
- Understand Software Engineering Best Practices.
- Experience with Multiple Coding Languages.
- Strong Problem Solver.
- Competitive salary (Between 35k/40k a year)
- Projects where you will be learning every day.
- Work for both national and international clients.
- A Macbook for you to work with.
- Flexible working hours.
- 1000 euros/year to invest in education
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com