← Back to all jobs
Senior Rails Programmer
This job offer is expired
Who are we?
For over 20 years, SEAS has been the the leading market plan management software that school districts have chosen for their staff. SEAS provides staff the tools to identify individual student learning deficiencies, create individualized goals, and objectives for a student and the capability to track their progress as they receive specialized learning services. The objective of SEAS is to enable teachers to spend more time with their students and less time on administrative paperwork.
What You’ll Build
We are seeking a Senior level Ruby on Rails engineer. You will be working on a team focused on building new programs for the latest software release from SEAS.
Required Skills and Experience
* 5+ years of Ruby development (Ruby on Rails preferred)
* Experience with testing frameworks (RSpec, Capybara, etc.)
* Continuous Integration using Jenkins
* Experience using Ruby on Rails in conjunction with an underlying database (PostgreSQL is preferred)
* Application Development
* Experience with Angular JS
* Familiar with Sidekiq
* Familiar with AWS framework
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
* Responds to and troubleshoots incidents in support of end users and applications
* Writes clean, maintainable, reusable, and efficient Ruby code
* Monitors and troubleshoots performance of the system as necessary
* Interacts with business users or technical experts
* Maintains a collaborative and team-oriented disposition
Must be located in the US
For immediate consideration, please contact us at email@example.com. Be sure to include links to GitHub projects or code portfolio. We offer a competitive salary and benefits to the right candidates. We are not working with recruiters or third-party agencies.
More remote rails jobs
Rails Engineer Jilt
Fullstack Engineer TaskRabbit
Lead Ruby Developer (Rails and Non-Rails) Action Verb
Lead Fullstack Developer Blackbird Studios