Full Stack Software Developer - Startup - Great Tech Stack/Culture/Benefits/Dev
This job offer is expired
Full Stack Software Engineer
At Pizza Hut, we want to make it easier to get better pizza and we’re putting digital at out core for this. We have recently created a startup: Pizza Hut Digital Ventures, committed to building and implementing innovative digital solutions, empowering our customers to have an exceptional experience. From building a world-class platform and a clean mobile experience, we are pushing the boundaries to ensure we remain forward thinking and ahead of the curve. With our adoption of the best technologies and customer first approach in Design, we are on the cusp of building something transformational for the entire delivery sector.
We’re looking for passionate Software Engineers with a proven track record of delivering challenging software projects who would thrive in a forward thinking, progressive, digital company.
We create both rapid prototypes, usually in 2 to 3 weeks, as well as full-scale applications typically within 2 to 3 months, by working collaboratively and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications that meet business goals. You will contribute to the architecture across the technology stack, from database to native apps.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
- Work as part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional development team following continuous delivery practices and building highly performant code
- Develop prototypes quickly but deliver production code that can scale.
- Be involved in a full spectrum of development, including new features and new applications but also tools to support experimentation, localisation and customisation.
- Develop and implement systems using best practices and tools. Document and communicate them.
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions but pragmatic and committed to code optimization, maintainability, and quality
- Work with product owners and designers to prioritise and hone features. Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scale.
- Knowledge and expertise with React.js and Node.js
- Experience with cloud deployment tools and AWS or Google Cloud, Azure
- Development experience in any of the following technologies and opinions on how to use them properly: C#, Java, Scala, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Erlang, Go, Python, F#, etc
- Experience with relational and noSQL (e.g., MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB etc.) data stores
- Expert experience in HTML5/CSS and building mobile, responsive/adaptive applications (e.g., Cordova, Phonegap, Python, Objective-C, etc.)
- Significant experience writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning large scale applications