← Back to all jobs
Senior Full Stack Developer - Ruby on Rails
This job offer is expired
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer with a great deal of independence and self organization with proven experience in building production ready web applications in Ruby on Rails and has a commitment to user experience and customer satisfaction.
- 4+ years building production Ruby on Rails applications >= 4.1.0
- 1+ years Test Driven Development using MiniTest
- 4+ years relational database design (preferably PostgreSQL > 9.0).
- 2+ years experience with linux system administration (preferably Ubuntu).
- 1+ years source control management using Git.
- Experience deploying scalable applications using Nginx, Sidekiq, Memcached, and Ansible.
- Experience with ReactJS and/or AngularJS
- Experience in financial services, advertising, or affiliate management spaces.
- Experience with ElasticSearch.
- Experience with Google Play Store / iTunes Connect release processes.
- Experience with Browser extensions and Google Chrome Store.
- Experience with Containers.
- Experience with Machine Learning.
- Competitive salary commensurate to experience and qualifications.
- Health Insurance reimbursement.
- Flexible time off.
- Work remotely.