← Back to all jobs
Senior Fullstack Developer - Ruby on Rails
This job offer is expired
Chargify is seeking a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to be a core part of our development team. As a member of the team, you’ll work alongside our product team to build features that empower customers to drive and grow their businesses
You're an experienced Ruby on Rails developer who is intimately familiar with all parts of the Rails stack. There are parts of Rails you love, parts of Rails you'd change, but you appreciate the undeniable power of Ruby on Rails to help you get things done.
As a developer, you have a passion for testing, best-practices, consistency, and code quality. You can take a problem, break it down, and work with a team to deliver a solution.
We're a friendly and welcoming team of developers who are passionate about our craft and the privilege we have of empowering our customers with a product that is absolutely essential to their business.
- 3+ Years of Ruby on Rails experience in a production environment
- College Degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience using git and github in a team setting
Nice to have:
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with React
- Familiarity with credit card processing / payment gateways
- Company paid health, dental and vision insurance (including Fetchmd.com)
- Start-up environment with a proven playbook
- Fun work environment - impactful
- Book Clubs
- Quarterly Wellness Programs
- In house learning programs
- Open planned time off
No visa sponsorship is available for this position
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.
More remote rails jobs
Software Engineer NationBuilder
Ruby on Rails Software Engineer Leadfeeder
Engineering Manager (Rails Preferred) Nadine West