← Back to all jobs
Senior Full-Stack Rails Developer
This job offer is expired
At Few, we encourage a culture of openness and learning. We look for highly reliable and driven individuals who exhibit a passion for the work they create to join our team. We need badass developers without the ego. Having the ability to interact with clients and understand the needs of the business is a huge plus.
Required Skills and Experiences
- Full stack development - capable of working front-end & back-end.
- Solid Rails experience.
- Strong REST API development experience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Experience with cross browser testing and performance optimization.
- Sound knowledge of responsive coding techniques.
- People skills pay the bills.
- Ability and willingness to jump into a brand new development stack with a smile.
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to follow through.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction.
- A love of Open Source software.
- Pixel-level perfection when implementing designs created by your team.
- Any iOS, Android, hybrid app development is a big plus.
- Dev Ops/Server experience or interest is also a big plus.
- PHP/ Laravel experience a plus
- We're cool with a qualified candidate working remotely.
- We are looking for someone within the United States.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holiday time off.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Stipend to attend an annual professional conference.
- Annual company retreat (good times, not boring stuff).
- Annual company conference (again, good times, not boring stuff).
More remote rails jobs
Ruby Language Specialist Build Engineer ActiveState Software
Ruby on Rails Software Engineer (Remote) Car Next Door
Web Application Engineer (Open Source) Simple Thread
Ruby on Rails Developer NEBULAB