Senior Software Developer
This job offer is expired
Our client, a growing Business Continuity/IT Disaster Recovery consulting firm, located in downtown Cleveland, is looking for a skilled Full Stack Developer to join their technology team! Your primary responsibility will be to execute the development of front and back-end systems as agreed upon by the team. Youll work directly with the product owner to identify new features and create amazing user experiences. Ideal candidate is someone who is energetic, lives to code and pays close attention to detail that can help us make compelling business applications.
This position is located in Cleveland and relocation assistance is available.
Qualifications: The IDEAL candidate will have the following experience:
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- 1+ Years RoR (Ruby on Rails) development experience
- Extensive experience with relational database systems (RDBMS), frameworks, and external services integrations
- Full-stack experience designing business applications
- Demonstrated ability to participate in business solutions and technical vision.
- Designs technical solution with an eye towards the big picture and the future
- Comfortable working in Agile development teams
- Most importantly, an eagerness to learn, grow and have fun!
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Web Development and/or Programming preferred
- RoR Certification (preferred)
Please ensure your resume is attached to your LinkedIn profile when applying! Company name will be shared with qualified candidates only.