← Back to all jobs
Remote Software Engineer
This job offer is expired
Our Assessments team has a simple mission: help candidates get the right job. We let people build a profile to demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and abilities using job assessments… we’re trying to make the resume a thing of the past.
Our team is highly distributed geographically so this position is open to remote candidates anywhere in the US, Canada, or Brazil as well as in our offices in Austin and San Francisco.
Our team is nimble and scrappy. We ship new capabilities often and quickly by explicitly asking ourselves the 80/20 question a.k.a. the Pareto Principle.
- Build the core functionality of our assessments platform and own design and execution
- Develop our API and integrations with external applicant tracking systems like Greenhouse and Jobvite
- Scale to serve 100M+ job seekers
- 4+ years industry experience in Java, Python or Ruby on Rails
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
- 6+ years industry experience in software development
We get excited about candidates who:
- Has a passion for performance and scalability
- Has a strong sense of ownership in every application they build
- Significant experience with large-scale, high-performance systems
- Thrives on simplifying complex information
- Deep understanding of software architecture
More remote rails jobs
Senior Ruby Developer Who Loves Creating Web Aplications Rocaccion Inc.
VP of Engineering Daily Kos
Ruby on Rails Developer Littlelines
Rails Developer HubTran