← Back to all jobs
Remote Full Stack ReactJS/Ruby on Rails
This job offer is expired
Our Assessments team has a simple mission: help candidates get the right job. We let people build a profile to demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and abilities using job assessments… we’re trying to make the resume a thing of the past.
Our team is highly distributed geographically so this position is open to remote candidates anywhere in the US or Canada.
Our team is nimble and scrappy. We ship new capabilities often and quickly by explicitly asking ourselves the 80/20 question a.k.a. the Pareto Principle.
* Build the core functionality of our assessments platform and own design and execution
* Develop our API and integrations with external applicant tracking systems like Greenhouse and Jobvite
* Scale to serve 100M+ job seekers
What we are looking for:
- Deep web application development experience for complex apps
- Our stack is ReactJS and Ruby on Rails
- Sr Level, 7+ years of recent industry experience
- Must have experience with architecture, scalable systems and conducting code reviews
- Must be proficient in either React or RoR with working knowledge of the other.
Our hiring process:
We don’t care very much about your resume or your interviewing/whiteboarding skills. We want to see your code!
Our interview process:
- 15min phone call with a recruiter
- 1-hour google hangout, showing off your coding abilities
- 2 day paid working project
More remote rails jobs
Senior Rails Developer Hero Health
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer iubenda
Senior Software Engineer Semaphore CI
Software Engineer NationBuilder