Senior Ruby On Rails Fullstack Developer (m/f)
We’re looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Fullstack Developer interested in building full stack products and systems to solve healthcare's most pressing problem - staffing. Working closely with cross-functional partners, you will sit in the driver's seat in delivering impactful products.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Implementation of new business logic in our frontend and backend applications
- Working with various third party APIs to automate processes
- Supporting the team in maintaining our AWS infrastructure
- You have 3+ years of work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer plus deep knowledge of AWS Lambda
- You have at least 2 years of experience with and interest in AWS technologies, including CloudFormation, EC2, Route 53, Elasticache, RDS
- Ideally you also have some experience in Golang
- You are comfortable working with Git
- You have experience with automated testing
- You have a structured, proactive working style
- You are a self-starter and an entrepreneurial mind – You get things done
- You are a team player
Ready for MEDWING?
If you are interested in reshaping the future of healthcare staffing around the world, apply now!