Senior Software Developer (Ruby, AWS)
Authority Partners is looking for Senior Software Developers to join our dedicated technology team. Developers will produce software designs based on approved architecture and requirements, write code using Ruby on Rails and other technologies to build system components, as well as deliver products within an aggressive schedule.
- Minimum of 6 years of professional software development experience
- Working experience in developing applications with Ruby on Rails
- Strong experience with AWS (AWS Code Pipeline, AWS Lambda, etc.)
- Experience with Microservices with Containers & Orchestration
- Strong grasp of programming principles
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Good working knowledge of English Language
- Experience using team collaboration tools/source control programs
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field would be of great value, but if you’re passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.